According to Elasticsearch:
Elasticsearch is a distributed, free and open search and analytics engine for all types of data, including textual, numerical, geospatial, structured, and unstructured.
When configuring your Input, this section of configuration will tell Reflex how to interact with Elasticsearch.
- Elasticsearch Hosts: address of the Elasticsearch host (e.g.,
- Distro: which distro (distributed version) of Elasticsearch to use
- Alert Index: target index where Reflex should look for Events
- Lucene Filter: can be used to limit further what Events are pulled into Reflex
- HTTP Scheme: choice to connect to Elasticsearch over HTTP or HTTPS
- Auth Method: authentication via an Elastic API key or basic authentication
- CA Cert Path: path to your clusters certificate authority (CA) public certificate
- Verify Hostname: option to verify the hostname
- TLS Verification Mode: the mode TLS will use for verification