Case Templates serve as a valuable tool for adding structure to your investigations. They provide a quick and easy way to ensure that each time a Case is opened, it adheres to a predefined process.
Creating Case Templates
To create a new Case Template, the following steps can be used:
1. Navigate to the Cases page
New Case Template
4. Enter the Case Template Details and Tasks
- Select the appropriate Organization from the drop-down list. Unless you are leveraging the multitenancy function of Reflex, you may only have one option available here.
Case Title and Description
- Provide a title and description for your Case Template to make it easier to locate and utilize. For example, the Case Template title of
Phishingcould have a description of
This Case Template can be used for investigating potential phishing attacks.
- Define the Traffic Light Protocol (TLP) to identify the sensetivity level of information contained in these types of cases.
- RED: Not for disclosure, restricted to participants only
- AMBER STRICT: Limited disclosure, restricted to participants’ organization
- AMBER: Limited disclosure, restricted to participants’ organization and its clients
- GREEN: Limited disclosure, restricted to the community
- CLEAR: Disclosure is not limited
- Define the severity level you want associated with these types of cases/
- Provide any additional tags that you would like to have included for the template.
Tasks can be created as part of the Case Template to define what steps an analyst should complete in order to conduct a proper investigation.
Creating and ModifyingTasks
- Click the
+next to Tasks
- Enter the title and description of the Task
Editto edit the Task after saving
Removeto delete a Task
- Repeat as many times as necessary
The final step is to review the information provided to create the Case Template. After you've finished reviewing the Case Template, click
Modifying and Deleting Case Templates
Case Templates can be modified or deleted at any point by using the following steps:
- Navigate to the Cases page
- Locate the Case Template
- Click the appropriate action, either
- If editing the Template, click